Seattle STD/HIV Prevention Training Center
We provide training to health care providers in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington on the prevention, diagnosis, management, and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
Our education and training programs are specifically designed for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, laboratorians, health educators, and other health care professionals. Clinical and laboratory training programs include in-person lectures and didactic courses, hands-on clinical and laboratory experience, clinical consultation on all aspects of managing patient care, and Internet-based training and educational resources.
Our primary course offerings include: STD Update for Clinicians with Optional Clinical Practicum; Ask, Screen, Intervene: Incorporating HIV Prevention into the Medical Care of Persons Living with HIV; Essential STD Exam Skills; Microscopic Exam of Vaginal Fluids; Venipuncture Techniques. Visit the Upcoming Classes page for the current listing.
Tweets about "#STD #HIV"
Register Now: "Essential STD Exam SKills" in Eugene, OR (August 14-15, 2013) Learn More
Only 3 seats left! Register Now: "Venipuncture Techniques" in Seattle, WA (August 19, 2013) Learn More
Register Now: "Microscopic Examination of Vaginal Fluid" in Hillsboro, OR (August 30, 2013) Learn More
Register Now: "STD Update with Optional Clinical Practicum" in Tacoma, WA (September 13, 2013) Learn More
Register Now: "STD Update with Optional Clinical Practicum" in Boise, ID (September 17-18, 2013) Learn More
Register Now: "Essential STD Exam Skills " in Pendleton, OR (Sept 25-26, 2013) Learn More
Register Now: "STD Update with Optional Clinical Practicum" in Portland, OR (October 16-17, 2013) Learn More
In addition to offering Courses, we also help you keep up-to-date with Online Resources and Webinars:
- NNPTC Online STD Cases Series - All cases are now live at www.STDCases.org
- The Practitioner's Handbook for the Management of Sexually Transmitted Diseases 2013 is now live at www.STDHandbook.org
- CDC STD Surveillance 2011 data released (Dec 2012)
- AIDSVu: an interactive online map depicting the HIV epidemic in the U.S.
- Prevention With Positives: Resource Center for Prevention with Persons Living with HIV
- NNPTC's Examination of Vaginal Wet Preps training video now availble online